Bathroom renovation in Town of Mount-Royal
The owners had just moved into this house that had already been renovated. After a certain while, they realized that there were many conceptual and fabrication pitfalls. They took this as an opportunity to review the layout and the chosen finishings in order to customize the bathroom on hand.
We have completed the bathroom design plans that will be used throughout this turnkey project.
Here is the work required for the renovation of the bathroom:
- Complete replacement of finishings
- High-end deramic shower
- Double faucet and rain head shower system
- Linear drain
- Niche installed inside small wall
- Custom shower glass
- Oversize granit step
- Mosaik inserted in ceramic work
- Complete replacement of plumbing, electricity and ventilation systems
- Schluter products used: Kerdi boards, Kerdi base, Kerdi line (drain) and niche
- Custom wood work - wall to wall oversize vanity with double sink
- Wall-mounted towel warmer