Project Dollard, Outremont
The scope of this project was to renovate the open space of the first floor, and to create a master suite upstairs by adding a bathroom in one of the adjacent rooms.
The condo, situated near the intersection with rue Bernard in Outremont, is spread over two stories. It occupies the 2nd and 3rd floors of the centennial plex. Our clients desired a project executed without compromising the building’s architectural style.
The project quickly revealed serious structural challenges, as the downstairs neighbours were modifying the building’s structure without engineering plans. Our intervention secured the structural integrity, which enabled the envisioned project to materialize.
- The walnut accents of the black and white kitchen cabinets.
- The integration of the range hood with the upper cabinets.
- The custom-made light fixture over the island.
- The reuse of the existing mouldings and the original radiator.
- The camouflaged laundry area.
- The “wow” of the wallpaper.
Upstairs, a beautiful ensuite was added thanks to the reconfiguration of the space, allowing for a bathroom of refined design and high-end finishes.
- That the shower does not have a threshold
- The black accents of the shower glass hardware
- The wall-mounted toilet on its green background
- The oversized niche
- The vanity’s backsplash
- The freestanding bathtub
- The matte black plumbing fixtures