Job opportunity: Carpenter
At Espé Réno Urbaine, we transform each residence which is entrusted to us into a comfortable, sustainable and ergonomic home, in harmony with the lifestyle of its residents. Our team of experienced professionals take in hand each renovation project with respect, mindfulness and empathie. Every day, we work to satisfy our clients through creativity, innovation, rigour and trust.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced carpenter, who wants to pursue ambitious goals and participate in the growth and development of our design team.
Make renovation projects easy by guaranteeing our clients a positive experience through transparency, consistency and reliability.
Establish relationships with our customers and accompany them to transform their dreams into reality.
Putting people first, team-oriented, passion and caring.
Grow our Espé family!
The carpenter is considered a handyman/handy woman, but excels at finishing carpentry. This person knows the stages of residential renovation projects, adopts a high quality of workmanship to satisfy customers, and is at ease with technology. This person plays a role in managing subcontractors through their job site presence and rigour.
- Execute tasks related to minor demolition, framing, finishing carpentry, ventilation, installing gypsum board, ceramics, flooring and some exterior work
- Encourages worksite health and safety habits through their behaviour
- Support customer service and one-year follow-up tasks, as communicated by the project managers
- Supports the estimation process by providing labour and material estimates on demand
- Collaborates with the project managers to maximize their efficiency
- Helps maintain the garage, the company vehicle fleet and general tidiness (in collaboration with our continuous improvement representative and our project managers) as done on the worksites
- Ensures that the Espé culture is always present in all of our actions, including when in the presence of customers and partners
- Actively participates in customer satisfaction through their work
Requirements and Competencies
- Has a minimum of 10 years experience as carpenter on residential construction sites, ideally who is a master carpenter
- Has completed a professional course in carpentry
- Has completed the Health and Safety in Construction course and has a valid, attestation from ASP Construction to this effect
- Possesses a valid driver's licence
- Knows how to work with hand tools and power tools
- Takes pride in tidiness and order
- Has concrete experience in managing health and safety on worksites and during renovations
- Has a methodical and logical approach
- Strong and in good shape
- Works in harmony with others
- Is resourceful, rigorous, self-motivating, and is a team player
- Skilled with technology
- Enjoys showing creativity when faced with a changing environment
- Is familiar with the principles of continuous improvement and their practical applications in construction
- Comfortable managing their own priorities
We offer an annual salary, as well as a bonus system.
Employment type: Full time
Start date: As soon as possible
To apply: email@example.com